Magic Tilt has been building quality boat trailers since 1953. As a family owned and operated business, we are located in Clearwater, Florida and have a strong business presence in the southeast United States. We also ship nation-wide and internationally. Magic Tilt excels in building aluminum and galvanized steel trailers designed for salt water applications. We are grateful to our employees and business partners for our successes over the years as an industry leader.
These successes can be attributed to the following guiding principles:
- Building a reliable safe product
- Demonstrating loyalty to our dealer base through dealer-only sales
- Standing behind our product at all times through a solid warranty program
- Providing custom-fitted trailers by offering a broad selection (over 2,000 trailers that fit 10,000 hulls)
- Learning and innovating daily
Over the past several years, Magic Tilt has designed a line of fully welded custom trailers, the Custom Aluminum (CA) line, where we have over 500 fixtures in place, each for a specific boat hull. These trailers launch and load more smoothly than a stock bunk trailer because they generally have four 2 X 6 boards which fit the hull precisely. We encourage you to consider this premium line of boat trailers.
Features & Specs
- Aluminum I-Beam
- Galvanized Axles & Wheels
- SS Spindle Seals & Bearing Protectors
- Extra-long bunk slides-self centering
- Diamond deckplate load bearing fenders with step pad
- Swivel Mount Tongue Jack
- Adjustable Undercarriage
- Several bracket styles to adapt to sponson configurations
- LED Lighting
- Aluminum winch stand with ladder
- Fully Grounded Wiring
Take the next step
Calculate boat payment
Financing: if you'd like, we can help you lock in a loan through our trusted financial partner. Check out the Get Financing page for more information.Just so you know: this boat loan calculator is meant for comparative purposes only; accuracy is not guaranteed.
Let's get out on the water
Progressive is our #1 recommendation for boat insurance.
Not only does Progressive make it easy to buy insurance online for a wide range of boats, but they also drop requirements other insurers may force on you, such as travel restrictions, travel costs, and marine surveys.