New Magic Tilt Aluminum Bay Boat Trailer.
At Magic Tilt, we make the most complete line of Aluminum Trailers in the industry. This product line diversity reflects the many unique boating conditions that our dealers serve. We view trailer construction in three different parts: frame, boat support and under-carriage. The frame determines the structural strength and look of the trailer. The boat support allows easy loading and unloading of your boat. Finally, the under-carriage provides both the weight carrying capacity as well as the shock absorption that you need. If you have questions, please visit our dealers – they know our product line and your unique boating conditions.
Features & Specs
- Aluminum I-beam
- Deep V cross members
- Galvanized axles and wheels – Optional Mag Wheels
- Stainless steel bearing protectors w/ spindle seal
- Diamond deck plate teardrop load bearing fenders w/step pads
- Carpeted Cypress bunks
- Tongue Jack
- Submersible L.E.D. lighting w cover
- Heavy duty winch stand & strap with bow-eye safety chain/cable
- PVC covered Galvanized tubing upright guide
- Heat Shrink Wire Protectors
- Non-marking bow stop rollers
- Galvanized fasteners
- Heavy duty adjustable keel pad on front forward cross-member
- Fully Grounded Wiring
Take the next step
Calculate boat payment
Financing: if you'd like, we can help you lock in a loan through our trusted financial partner. Check out the Get Financing page for more information.Just so you know: this boat loan calculator is meant for comparative purposes only; accuracy is not guaranteed.
Let's get out on the water
Progressive is our #1 recommendation for boat insurance.
Not only does Progressive make it easy to buy insurance online for a wide range of boats, but they also drop requirements other insurers may force on you, such as travel restrictions, travel costs, and marine surveys.