The TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1860 CC is a rugged, all welded, all-purpose jon with the guts to take on just about any adventure—from the river to the lake to the bay. The center-console design offers 360° fishability and a better perspective for the driver when navigating shallow water with stumps and rocks.
The unitized stringer, transom and Mod V hull give it a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it’s finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish with non-skid Sure Tread™, and backed by with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
Features & Specs
- 2011 Tracker 1860 CC Grizzly Aluminum Fishing Boat
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- 2008 Mercury 90 Optimax Outboard
- 2 – Power Anchors
- Fishing Seats
- Bimini Top
- VHF Radio
- Minnkota Power Drive 12 Volt Trolling Motor
- Easy-to-drive center console design w/360° fishability
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Forest Green Sure Tread™ powder-coat (optional Grassland or Woodland camo)
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection
Take the next step
Calculate boat payment
Financing: if you'd like, we can help you lock in a loan through our trusted financial partner. Check out the Get Financing page for more information.Just so you know: this boat loan calculator is meant for comparative purposes only; accuracy is not guaranteed.
Let's get out on the water
Progressive is our #1 recommendation for boat insurance.
Not only does Progressive make it easy to buy insurance online for a wide range of boats, but they also drop requirements other insurers may force on you, such as travel restrictions, travel costs, and marine surveys.